lunes, 23 de junio de 2008

COVER LETTER

Hi friends! Remember my dream job? I really liked it and I want to apply for it, so I wrote a cover letter for the company.

June, 16th 2008
james jones
Manager of Human Resources
Rearden Commerce
Foster City, CA

Dear Mr. Jones

I am writing to introduce myself to you as a student of computer engineering . I consider that my credentials and interesting knowledge are very good for your requirement.I will be able to create a Software where the improvement of your company is going to be better than now. Now I´m almost graduating from computer engineering but I have been working with computer programs for all my life, I can do whatever you want that I do by computer. I can direct, manage & support programs to attract all the people to your company.I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you later by cell phone to discuss about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

No hay comentarios: