lunes, 26 de mayo de 2008

Questions

1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?
A: Engineering is a career where you have to be aplicated, and know very much about number and mathematics.

2. What influenced you to pursue Computer Engineering?
A: I always liked the computers, the computers programs and the mathematics, so I decided to study a career where I could do all what I want.

3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?
A: First, you have to take a test where you have to decide what is the career that you want to study, then you have to register in the career, after you starts, you have to be very responsable and have a good grades.

4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?
A: You have to be very responsable, know how to resolve a problem lonely and in group, know very much about computers and numbers too.

5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
A: Work in my own company where I can do all the things what I have learned from the university.

6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
A: Getting good grades in English and in Mathematics too.

7. From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
A: There are a lot of hard things that you have to do, you have to study very much and be very good with numbers.

8. What are your plans for the future?
A: I want to graduate with good grade, and then I want to go to live to Canada and work there.

9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.
A: When I passed geometry and fisica.

10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?
A: Because it is a career where you learn, numbers, professional and individual skills, environment works. In my opinion Engineering is a complete career that you have to be very creative.

No hay comentarios: