lunes, 19 de mayo de 2008

My Blog


Hi, My name is Jairo Maldonado, I´m from Maracaibo, originally, i live in Maracaibo, in San Jacinto. I´m 18 years old and I study engineering at urbe.

I love music, dancing, playing basket, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, go out on weekends and drink beer.

I hate go to class, smoking, listening rock, getting up early, war, washing my clothes and washing the dishes.

My dream is to travel to paris, visit the eiffel tower. I want to graduate from engineering and be a good engineer. I also want to learn to speak French and Italian. I´d love to buy a house, a car and have my own company.

About English, I love to talk with other people but I don´t like to read very much, I listen music and watch sports program in english. I can write well but I think thah I have ti practice more.

No hay comentarios: